Republican Debut = Snl Skit...

FrogFries

Some of them werent bad. I dont agree with most of their main talking points (abortion, military/foreign affairs, gay marriage. immigration, tax reform etc) but there were a few that at least could convey their message in a well put together, strong, but respectful tone.

The ones that came across the most presidential to me were Bush, Carson, Rubio and Walker. Christie wasnt bad, Trump wasnt as out there but still far from the stronger ones. The girl whos name im forgetting right now hasnt been bad. Ted Cruz is a disaster, by far the worst up there. 

Jeb Bush is the clear fav from the repubs imo

Disagree on Bush as he brought nothing. Carly hit it out of the park. Rubio, Cruz, and Carly were clearly the best in class.

strongly disagree on cruz, cant stand the guy. Hes way out there on a lot of his nonsense and speaks like he is saying something rehearsed. Cruz couldnt last 3 mins in a debate with Clinton. Trump would be throwing out personal insults or Monica jokes within 45 seconds 

Rubio i agree on

Im looking forward to see which candidate is for the advancement of social programs for the poor. I am disappointed with the Democrats for not going far enough. The kind hearted religious right should have no problems bolstering affirmative action and giving tax breaks for the poor.

Bernie Sanders!!! You will never have to work again.

Fuckin' Trump started backtracking.

Also, I noticed Trump kept touching Dr. Carson, like, "Look, I'm touching a black man.  I'm OK with colored folk."

Embarrassing.

Not sure if people even got the "you're an ok doctor" rip to trump. Think people thought Carson was taking it easy on him but he was ripping him. Trump called Carson an ok doctor even though Carson is one of the better pediatric brain surgeons in the country.

Carson grew up extremely religious in a creationist sect. He's a really sharp guy but can't shake that and it kills his rationale on completely accepted scientific facts like evolution and global warming. It's a shame because hes smart enough to process that stuff but he has a block there with his religion.

Not sure if people even got the "you're an ok doctor" rip to trump. Think people thought Carson was taking it easy on him but he was ripping him. Trump called Carson an ok doctor even though Carson is one of the better pediatric brain surgeons in the country.

Carson grew up extremely religious in a creationist sect. He's a really sharp guy but can't shake that and it kills his rationale on completely accepted scientific facts like evolution and global warming. It's a shame because hes smart enough to process that stuff but he has a block there with his religion.

Carson used to be a far left extremist. Global warming is political correctness. The weather goes in cycles. This whole Green BS is a government power grab. Why are even concerned about warming temps? It's only regional. Isn't the economy, mass immigration problems, and foreign relations issues. Carbon foot print should be the last thing on the list.