Starts this week~~The SportsOptions.com & PPHCR.com Football Post-Up Contest [$2500 CASH added]

KingRevolver

http://www.eog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/PPHCR-Banner-728x90.jpg

That's right, $2,500 CASH is already in the pot.

www.pphcr.com generously added $1,000. Please make sure to visit their website for all your PPH needs. http://thegamblingforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sportsoptions.gif

www.sportsoptions.com also generously added $1,000. Please make sure to visit their website and sign-up for a free-trial just in time for the football season!

I'm going to add $500 to the pot.

th?id=HN.608021117147743261&pid=15.1&P=0

Based on 30 entries or less: 1st place wins 60%, 2nd place wins 30%, and 3rd place wins 10%

If we get 30+ posters, we'll add a 4th place spot.

Rules:

7 plays a week total

NFL & NCAAF

Full Game spreads and totals only

Lines will be posted Wednesdays @ 7:00 PM ET

Plays must be submitted by Thursdays before the kickoff of the first NFL game [NO EXCEPTIONS]

Start: Week 1 NFL

End: Week 17 NFL

Each winning selection will be credited with a point

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/pattyrivera/NFLHELMETS.gif

Most pts at the end of the season Win

1. th?id=HN.608035423657133825&pid=15.1&w=185&h=126&p=0

Entry Fee: $250

Once you sign-up here, I will send you a PM with payment options. When the entry fee is paid, I'll confirm it in the thread.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This format isn't really my thing but if you guys can pull off a Survivor contest for $100-$250 I'd be in. Perhaps an idea for next year. I enter a couple every year but the organizers generally take 20% of the handle so I'd definitely consider something with less vig.

So weekday games won't be allowed? Only saturday/sundays?

Any specials if you hit a 7-0 week? like an extra 500 out of your pocket into mine?

Actually, last year we put the lines up Wednesday night and closed them up before the Thursday night game. We could go back to that...

But no specials if you hit 7-0 or anything like that...

So weekday games won't be allowed? Only saturday/sundays?

Any specials if you hit a 7-0 week? like an extra 500 out of your pocket into mine?

Actually, last year we put the lines up Wednesday night and closed them up before the Thursday night game. We could go back to that...

Sounds good kinger

I say UPDATED lines go up late as possible---contest general should provide LATEST lines---last years lines were stale, 3 or 4 day old openers---guys did not even research or handicap games, just played best side of stale number.