Starts this week~~The SportsOptions.com & PPHCR.com Football Post-Up Contest [$2500 CASH added]

KingRevolver

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK kinger, thanks for trying. I would probably forget to post some week anyway.

But I will up the offer a bit more for anyone else. I will give you $275 at 5dimes if you can send the paypal payment to kinger. Just send me a PM or send kinger a PM and he could contact me

OK kinger' date=' thanks for trying. I would probably forget to post some week anyway. But I will up the offer a bit more for anyone else. I will give you $275 at 5dimes if you can send the paypal payment to kinger. Just send me a PM or send kinger a PM and he could contact me[/quote'] Not sure if possible but if you can do a direct transfer to my bookmaker acct I will help you out.

Wow a Thursday night pick deadline??? That is going to surprise a lot of people. and I would imagine that more than a few of them wont make picks. Nevermind I would be cutting it too short to get in
Translation....

you have less than $300 dollars total and it's at 5dimes. The good news is there are plenty of free contests to join PO. Good Luck.

Blind picks with EMAILS and PMs seems to be the forma chosen..

This is maybe the best bonus prize pool at any forum, so generous, and a large $250 buy in by each player of real money. But this is the only pos tup contest in all the forums this year where picks are blind no checks and balances, Is there rules on what you need to show in a list of picks? a certain format? Can you use game numbers? on totals do you have to list both teams (like cappersmall now demands?). Do the contest players have to show the pointspread or total? Can you say Da Bears and have that count??

What if there is an error even a small one is it judgement by Tripp or an auto loss? if there is a typo are you still good to go. Can you PM once then change your mind and PM again???

what exactly is Tripp (who is top notch) going to do with the PMs and EMAILS he gets??? can that be described in detail. Is he copy and pasting exactly the time stamps and the picks sas received? is he making some master cleaned up summary sheet to publish? IE how do all of us post up players understand and see exactly what the other players have done in a timely manner.

probably none of this matters but over the years the players doing the posting up have run into some problems and Im just attempting to eliminate any tough calls or hard feelings later during the process if possible.

Tripp already knows to check for any mistakes. He's going to post the weekly picks after the Thursday game starts.

If people have Arizona or UTSA tonight, I think we deserve to see that person's picks posted at 8pm est/5pm pst because the game will be in the second quarter before the nfl game begins. Actually, the hiding of picks really isn't necessary at least until the last few weeks.