09-24-2015 Cincinnati U vs Memphis

Over under says this should be a 70  point scoring affair. I have over $300 in freeplay burning a hole in my pocket.

I am putting $15 of freeplay on Memphis -8.

Since the pundits think this is going to be a 39-31 ballgame with Memphis favored by 8 points, I am interested in a prop bet. It says will this game go into overtime, offered at -2500 odds.

I risk $100 real money to win $4 that this game does not go into OT.  

Not rude at all Brewerfan003, suggesting risking $100 to win $4 is not +ev. Football is not my sport. I like betting college basketball. I am just getting itchy to do some betting and I prefer betting college football to NFL football. I have risked $800 to win a $20. I just compare it to finding loose change on the ground, I mean if you saw a quarter on the ground would you pick it up? I am an old man, I even pick up pennies, figuring at my age, I can use the exercise it exerts to pick a penny off the ground. I call it my flexibility exercise for the day.

Risking a $15 freeplay, did not produce any positive result tonite, I just try to do what it takes to make my bankrolls grow, so I can do $250 withdrawals quarterly on average. In the past I was able to do withdrawals of  $1000 quarterly for three years, but black Friday slowed things down tremendously.