Are gamblers born ugly?

KingRevolver

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://s7.postimg.org/qkbynhqgn/unnamed.jpg?noCache=1443206978

best looking guy on the forums, no doubt about it. so gay to post pictures, but so tired of seeing that 11 year old picture lol

now stop posting the prom picture. jfc. tired of seeing her face. bitch is crazy and she just moved back to chicago so i've seen her a few times. 

Off topic, Timely seems to be in a much better mood the past few weeks.

I like this version of Timely.

Think you've just learned to take me tongue in cheek.

Haven't been serious on here in a long long time. I'm just a sarcastic dick. Learned to relay my tone a bit better. I'm an arrogant sarcastic dick in real life too... lol. My buddies are the same as the fff guys have learned with roc.

I've had a great year at the office though which helps with the overall stress of life. That probably shows too.

alright enough of the gayness. you guys blow. 

and wvu, of all the shit said about me on the forums, the ones about my looks always cracked me up; only place i was ever called fat weighing 165 pounds. i've done ok for myself in the female category.

i have to finish some work before my 4 day weekend. hopefully people stop posting that prom picture though, jfc.