09-26-2010 Michigan State vs Central Michigan

Choosing Michigan State -3000 to defeat Central Michigan. Risking $100 to win $3.

Michigan State is favored by 27 points. To me this is just free money. Michigan State ranked number 3 in the nation. No they do not want to lose their ranking, so they will win this game. It might be a game for a quarter, a quarter and a half, but by halftime this game will be leaning in Michigan State's favor just wearing down the other team.

The record has been 6-3 in matchups, Michigan State last losing to Central Michigan in 2009 by a score of 29-27. Michigan State had an unimpressive win last week over Air Force last week, so will be focused when it comes to today's game.

I bought the frosty keychain. I contribute a dollar to charity, like in February, now every time I go to Wendy's, I get a free junior frosty with any purchase if I show them my wendys keychain. I usually go to Wendys 3 or 4 days a week for their crispy chicken sandwich. They make great presents for your friends, too.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/2015/01/wendys_frosty_2015.php