NHL starts tonight - check out this play on the Leafs/Habs game

plommer

Montreal -1.5 +196

Get some.

Leafs in rebuild mode with an AHL roster and some shaky goaltending. Toronto unable to put the puck in the net. This will be a problem for them all season.

Go ahead and get your money down on Montreal -1.5 and grab almost 2-1 on a great play.

I REALLY like this play. I'm extremely confident it will cash.

:cheers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leafs better not go to that awful defensive system the players hated and revolted against in mid season...

thx goodness for the coaching change

over +225 I would take...

GL

Babcock does not utilize neutral zone trap or left wing lock.

Lot of offensive zone pressure, cycle deep on offense, wingers deep on defense to cut off passes to circles of opposing cycle.

Triangulation is the hockey term. Leafs will be hard workers and the predominant thought is that they will be involved in low scoring games. Until I see the likes of Kadri and Jake Gardiner become systematic players I won't be looking under the even 5's we will often see.

Babcock is known for using four forwards on the PP as well, worth much more to the top of a total.

Good luck Plommer and all with hockey this year!!!

Toronto is gonna get a goal or 2 by hook or by crook

i'm on over 5 thinking I at least get a 4-1 or 3-2 push

Mikey Toronto traded away their top scorer to Pittsburgh. They have little firepower and they are up against arguably the best goalie in the NHL.

I'm a Toronto Maple Leaf fan/follower, this team is going to get smoked plenty of times this season, I will not cry, instead I will try to capitalize financially on their shittiness.

Mikey I am HUGE on Montreal -1.5 tonight pal.

HUGH

Mikey Toronto traded away their top scorer to Pittsburgh. They have little firepower and they are up against arguably the best goalie in the NHL.

I'm a Toronto Maple Leaf fan/follower, this team is going to get smoked plenty of times this season, I will not cry, instead I will try to capitalize financially on their shittiness.

Mikey I am HUGE on Montreal -1.5 tonight pal.

HUGH

I understand that plommer

but they are still gonna get a goal or 2 tonight... maybe even 3 (gasp!)

I understand that plommer

but they are still gonna get a goal or 2 tonight... maybe even 3 (gasp!)

A goal? Maybe. 2? I doubt it. 3? only if its tied 2-2 and goes to O/T

Mikey they have ZERO goal scorers. They have acquired nothing but unknowns during the off season, in their first game of the year they are implementing a new system vs their biggest rival. They looked out of sync in the pre season - I watched every pre season game.

Mikey Plommer will be depressed if he doesn't make a  killing fading the Leafs this season. And I am a fan.

Mikey the best bet on the board tonight is Montreal -1.5 at +180 or better.

I'm still not concerned. Its the Leafs home opener, Toronto is a hockey town and players should respond with some effort in game 1.

Habs are still the better team, with the better goalie, so far they don't seem as interested as Toronto but that can change quickly.

Even with much of the play in Montreals end the Leafs not generating any scoring chances.

I'm sitting on Habs -1.5 +196 & +183.

Still love the wager.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Montreal 3 Toronto 0