NHL starts tonight - check out this play on the Leafs/Habs game

plommer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice hit plommer

only thing I've won tonight was no score first 10 mins van/cal and that was by the skin of my scrotum

Thanks Mike.

This team breaks my heart. I would love for them to be a very good team but they won't be good for a few years at a minimum - in the meantime  I'll settle for making money on them as they lose.

Mike, we are probably going right back to the well on Detroit -1.5 vs the Leafs on Friday.

This early in the season I can't play game totals on the Leafs, they don't have the scoring ability for me to bet overs and their defense has been notoriously bad - last season they gave up the most shots per game in the entire league so betting them under is difficult.

I will look at their team totals as plays as the season progresses.

I wonder if I can make a decent sum in hockey betting only on and against the Leafs and their team totals.

Plommer It did not look like the Habs wanted to play the last three in camp either, they all knew they had a job come season's open.

Great late hit though, prolly lost a few pounds watching that.

Good luck tonight as well :cheers

Yeah with one Montreal goal overturned on a Toronto coaches challenge it was dicey for a while.

As was said earlier, Montreal has won 7 in a row vs Toronto, last nights game was the worst effort I've seen from them. They made the Leafs look good.

Don't see Detroit playing that shitty vs their former coach on Friday.

3-1 final, lucky empty netter ftw

Its important to note how early Toronto coach Mike Babcock pulls his goalie when trailing late in the 3rd period.

He doesn't wait for there to be less than a minute left, he pulls his goalie early (like with 2 or more minutes left) which gives both teams plenty of time to add another goal.

Its important to note how early Toronto coach Mike Babcock pulls his goalie when trailing late in the 3rd period.

He doesn't wait for there to be less than a minute left, he pulls his goalie early (like with 2 or more minutes left) which gives both teams plenty of time to add another goal.

yes these tendencies crucial for PLs, most coaches do wait for a minute but some are more aggressive

just one of the many things that was supposed to help my over.  instead i had the only game of the day that went under because of that stupid new challenge rule  :doh