Could this be why Ohio State is playing so poorly this year?

Chickadee

Pregnant Woman Seeks Father of Child After Gang Bang with Football Team
September 2nd, 2015 | by Bob Flanagan

Columbus, OH | A few weeks after participating in a gangbang with members of the Ohio State football college team, a young cheerleader from Ukraine discovered she was pregnant and requests a total of 17 paternity tests from different members of the team.

The young woman that was visiting family members living in Ohio would have celebrated heavily with members of Ohio’s college star football team a few weeks ago and is determined to find the identity of the child’s father, with whom she claims to have “fallen in love at first sight”.

“I know it sounds weird, but even if I slept with more than a dozen of these guys, there’s only one that really touched my heart” she admits. “He had beautiful eyes, I can’t remember their color, but they were really mesmerizing, I immediately knew that he was my soul mate” she admits, still visibly emotional.

A “lucky” member of the Ohio Sate University football team could be the proud father of the child conceived during a party turned orgy just a few weeks ago

The young woman who is also a huge European football fan was very surprised to learn that the members of the team did not play soccer.

“I thought they were players of a European style football team, I’m really not a fan of American football. Big fellows who give themselves concussions, I just don’t get it” she told reporters. “I’m still happy to have met the man of my life, he will probably play normal football when he will move to Europe with me to raise our child” she said, visibly confident.

17 different paternity tests

By scanning the list of players of the Ohio state Buckeyes college team, Ingrid Kroutchev was able to find 17 potential candidates who could be the father of the child. “I could be mistaken, it might also not be a member of the team, perhaps the janitor or hot dog seller” she said with humor. “But no matter what, we are soul mates, destiny will unite us once again” she added, somewhat nostalgic.

The young woman of 23 years claims she has tried a number of times to come in contact with officials of the football team for several days but has not received any replies for the moment.

feels better that way.

if she is a true buckeye she will not make this a distraction.

she does sound like she has a good head on her shoulders, she does not seem mad about it... she just wants somebody to help pay expenses for the child. I think thats fair.

if the  head was on her shoulders or in her  mouth she would not be pregnant

• 2 weeks later...