Marbury on Jordan

KingRevolver

Starbury shoes were decent. I played basketball in them for 2 years and no complaints. Previously had owned nikes for $100 each that lasted 4-6 months each. Last straw was paying $130 for a pair of Reekbok Answer (iverson's brand) and the fucking things were obliterated during my first game with them. It looked like the damn shoe exploded. Would not recommend Jordan's because of the weak ankle support.

Starbury shoes were decent. I played basketball in them for 2 years and no complaints. Previously had owned nikes for $100 each that lasted 4-6 months each. Last straw was paying $130 for a pair of Reekbok Answer (iverson's brand) and the fucking things were obliterated during my first game with them. It looked like the damn shoe exploded. Would not recommend Jordan's because of the weak ankle support.

dude if you ever have a problem with any shoe just send them back to Nike or Reebok or take them to the store and they will give you a brand new pair without paying a dime and they won't even give you a hard time.

I got some $160 Air Max Running shoes for $60 at the outlets and then my dog busted the air bubble with her teeth and i took them back and got a brand new pair for free like 3 months later.

Also in high school i think i only bought 1 metal bat and i broke it like 5 times and they kept sending me these $400 bats for free.