The Gambling Forum Fantasy Football League

LCD

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've been busy with work. PPR sucks. It inflates the points totals for receivers and makes the QB less valuable. You can't fix the overvaluation of RBs with something that more undervalues the one position that is already undervalued which is QB. The rules of FF are antiquated by overvaluing RBs. You don't use a shitty fix to fix something that makes the system more shitty. Here's a good article.

http://sportemind.wordpress.com/tag/ppr-system-sucks/

I'll do whatever.

So signing up now. Draft on Monday at what time.

Kinger. Higher finish side bet?

Marni picks Woodhead in PPR league by 3rd round. -225.

Same thing happened to me. Don't use the link.

Thx. I'm in.

And Jacquizz In My Pants what's up (best FF name ever)!

rjt, lets do $50 for higher final finish (including playoffs).

Kinger we good with $50 for the same.

And need the ruling if this is a PPR so I can know to move Witten up from the 9th round to the 2nd.

I think it's WM then.

rjt $50.. We'll settle up at the end. Hope it severely impacts the playoffs.

Kinger, you have to do a higher finish because I really want to fuck your season up after last year.

Also, Marni that payout structure blows. This isn't an everyone gets a trophy league. All the money to first.

And is it agreed that we're not going to do PPR which is just a wee person dump-off pass enabling format.

Here is an early line.

LCD to win the league. -130

:cigar

I might have to work on Monday night so I better get mah pre-draft rankings in order.

This is Denard Robinson's breakout year. :yay2

Also we should give a personalized emoticon to the person who picks a kicker first.

I'm about ready to take one of LCD's draft picks away just for being a general pain in the ass. But I'm still glad to see you!

So, yes PPR and as far the pay-out structure: I assume everyone else is good with it, but speak up if you're not.

Also--two people still haven't set up their teams. If they don't check in by tomorrow, I think our draft will be suspended. They don't have to participate in the draft, but at the very least they have to accept the invite or we won't be able to draft. Kinger--is it the HR Wager guys we're waiting on? I sent George an invite but don't know if he accepted and I think you were going to send Rock the info.