TGF College Football Auction (Rules and Bidding Thread)

Timely Hitting

For this auction, you will be bidding on the team to win the National Championship.

Bidding will not begin for a week, but I would like to see the interest in this as is. 

The bidding will start on 11/1/2015 at noon (Central Time) closing on 11/7/2015 @11:00am (Central Time) - official clock for the deadline will TGF's as well as the Countdown Clock that will be posted (I will refresh the thread when the clock hits zero).

Post the team you'd like to bid on, followed by your bid.

Bidding will start at $10 for every team. Every new bid must be at least $5 more than the previous high bid.

The List of Potential Teams is as follows (If you would like to bid on someone not listed, feel free to do so):

Ohio State -

Baylor - 

TCU - 

Michigan State - 

LSU - 

Clemson -

Utah - 

Alabama -

Florida State - 

Notre Dame -

Stanford - 

Oklahoma State -

Iowa - 

Florida - 

This time, payouts will be 75% to first place, and 25% to the runner up.

If you have interest, please express so.

If you feel the bidding time should be altered, or a rule should be changed, please address it prior to the start of the bidding. Rules are negotiable until the bidding starts. 

Good luck.

The baseball pool got near $3,000 into the pot. I am hopeful this will continue to grow.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I would suggest ttp (thank you for running btw) look at a Sunday to Friday bidding window.

by it running thru a Sat I think people sill simply wait to bid until they see what the team does that week

Guest boatboatboat

notably missing on the list (vs 5dimes odds)

iowa

I have a feeling boat3 is trying to get some dead money in the pot from fishhead with that one

Not dead at all

Almost a given to play OSU for the big ten title

Winner of big ten is a shoe in

Not dead at all

Almost a given to play OSU for the big ten title

Winner of big ten is a shoe in

yes they are almost guaranteed a shot at big 10 championship game.  but they could be a 20 point underdog in that game, and if they have a loss before that, a 1 loss iowa team isn't getting into the playoff, even with barry alvarez and his shadiness

I would suggest ttp (thank you for running btw) look at a Sunday to Friday bidding window.

by it running thru a Sat I think people sill simply wait to bid until they see what the team does that week

yeah how can bidding go through Sunday at 3pm?  that's stupid, people that bid before Saturday on teams that lose will feel cheated