If you hate Peyton Manning, you are un-American

Sol Diabler

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude has crushed more totals and fucked up more point spreads than any QB ever.  Him and Dungy deserve a place in hell where they can kneel on the one yard line while getting butt fucked by the devil.  You play like a bitch you lose important games like a bitch.  And that Papa John starfucker guy blows.

Dude has crushed more totals and fucked up more point spreads than any QB ever.  Him and Dungy deserve a place in hell where they can kneel on the one yard line while getting butt fucked by the devil.  You play like a bitch you lose important games like a bitch.  And that Papa John starfucker guy blows.

Oh boy.

A shallow, queer just entered the thread.  

she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.”

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”