Don't beat HRWagers closing lines by too much...

70kgman

It will be made right I am sure.

But interesting to wonder..........

if wagers had lost would thread have been created?

if wagers had lost and HR went in 2 days latter and graded them as losses and said "oppps we didn't mean to cancel" would that be ok

Embarrassing post coming from the owner of this forum. Wow. Poster gets flagrantly ripped off by the forum's main sponsor and you have the audacity to post this trash? Your post is stupid and meaningless, bc the wagers won, they didn't lose, so your scenario is moot.

Boat, next time one of the posters who contributes to a forum you own and helps you make a living gets ripped off by a sponsor, either defend the poster or keep your fucking mouth shut.

Any update?

How does someone else have the authority to cancel wagers and then George can't immediately get in contact with them?

Maybe I missed something.

HR did the same thing to me when I kept inquiring about why they were changing my limits every single day and why they were not allowing parlays one day and then the next day they were. They always had an excuse like "Oh this guys not in right now, Oh you'll have to check back tomorrow". Quite honestly I felt like they were playing mind games with me to put me on tilt. Did not play there again after that shady move. I like to be able to just bet whatever I want and not have to beg customer service for every little request. If I have to spend more than 5 minutes a week with customer service then I am not playing there.

Hopefully your case gets resolved immediately.

Boat's behavior and comments in this thread have me rethinking whether I want to continue to post here or move to a new forum. For an owner of a forum to 1) openly call into question the character of a poster who got raped by a sponsor book and 2) accuse another poster of sucking cock- with both of these stated in the same thread nonetheless- is just really disgusting, embarrassing and pathetic.

Guest boatboatboat

not gonna let two dullards I have never even heard of insult me when I wasn't talking TO THEM and all that was written was a question

don't like it.

cya

70 give it some time I am certain when all is said and done you will feel that what was done (final result) was fair.

no worries.

As a neutral party I'll say it's a safe bet , dare i say LOCK, it'll be resolved fairly. George is more than a fair guy . Still doesn't mean it's ok it happened or people should be attacked for speaking up about it.

Any update?

How does someone else have the authority to cancel wagers and then George can't immediately get in contact with them?

HR did the same thing to me when I kept inquiring about why they were changing my limits every single day and why they were not allowing parlays one day and then the next day they were. They always had an excuse like "Oh this guys not in right now, Oh you'll have to check back tomorrow". Quite honestly I felt like they were playing mind games with me to put me on tilt. Did not play there again after that shady move. I like to be able to just bet whatever I want and not have to beg customer service for every little request. If I have to spend more than 5 minutes a week with customer service then I am not playing there.

yeah all these bonus books operate the same, changing limits, changind freeplay rules ect

but they are also the quickest to remedy the situation if you complain. they want and edge, but they certainly dont want trouble

70 give it some time I am certain when all is said and done you will feel that what was done (final result) was fair.

no worries.

As a neutral party I'll say it's a safe bet , dare i say LOCK, it'll be resolved fairly. George is more than a fair guy . Still doesn't mean it's ok it happened or people should be attacked for speaking up about it.

+1. George will sort this out and do the right thing by the player.

Ok so I spoke to someone at perhead in the morning. He claimed that the auto mover wasnt working and the line was off by 40 cents so he cancelled the wagers without notifying anyone from my office about it.

I had Rockwell speak to the head lines man about it one more time as I thought that their excuse was lame and they finally agreed that it was a fuck up on their end.

Winnings and losses will be credited to the player's account.

I apologize for the inconvenience 70k and please email me directly to [email protected] for a faster resolution to any issues that you encounter.

Its not hard to get a hold of me at all spankie

Any update?

Ok so I spoke to someone at perhead in the morning. He claimed that the auto mover wasnt working and the line was off by 40 cents so he cancelled the wagers without notifying anyone from my office about it.

I had Rockwell speak to the head lines man about it one more time as I thought that their excuse was lame and they finally agreed that it was a fuck up on their end.

Winnings and losses will be credited to the player's account.

I apologize for the inconvenience 70k and please email me directly to [email protected] for a faster resolution to any issues that you encounter.

Thanks.