Don't beat HRWagers closing lines by too much...

70kgman

Guest boatboatboat

Just reviewed your previous 57 post.

majority insulting something or someone

didn't find a single sports pick (but coulda missed some??) and a total of about 6-8 post with any mention of sports at all

Me will manage without you

Good luck with your wagers...........

didn't find a single sports pick (but coulda missed some??) and a total of about 6-8 post with any mention of sports at all

If you don't know who I am you have no business running a sports gambling forum.

Rito is one of the top 3 or so sharpest guys on the forums.

Never understood why people think that guys that post picks are somehow more valuable to the community

If you don't know who I am you have no business running a sports gambling forum.

Maybe you can put your ego aside and let the rest of us get back to the actual topic. I think the thread involved an HRW complaint that was resolved successfully. But feel free to make it your own personal battle with Boats. Pardon me while I hi-jack "your thread" and thank George for his quick and proper resolution to the matter. Carry on.

lol

Rito is one of the top 3 or so sharpest guys on the forums.

Never understood why people think that guys that post picks are somehow more valuable to the community

who are the top 2? give us your list Joey

Poster at Major Wager named Mr Falcone easily was the sharpest in passing along 'sharp' info and predicting line moves. I believe he passed away a few years ago.

Pancho also for sure up there.

Raycabino/5dollarfootlong also a top sharp.

I think OSU was also sharper than people gave him credit for.

WVU for his bonus hustling.

2w2p2s for his horse knowledge

Poster at Major Wager named Mr Falcone easily was the sharpest in passing along 'sharp' info and predicting line moves. I believe he passed away a few years ago.

Pancho also for sure up there.

Raycabino/5dollarfootlong also a top sharp.

I think OSU was also sharper than people gave him credit for.

WVU for his bonus hustling.

2w2p2s for his horse knowledge

yep falcone from MW was sharp and posted a lot of good stuff.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I agree with boat3 on this issue.

Are you Durito? Or just rito? It doesn't really matter who you are because you are mean-spirited and possibly evil.

You seem like the type of guy that would swerve your car to "sauce" some kids walking near a puddle.

Guest boatboatboat

I don't care who you are.

You could be Billy Freaking Walters for all I care.

You are welcome to stay, you are welcome to go.

Guest boatboatboat

the whole thread title riled me up.

It implied HR had tried to defraud a player, and the thread was created to shame HR into correcting it or face the wrath of the forums.

that kinda stuff is dumb.

ya got an issue work the system thru the book, give it time and almost all the time at almost all books the right thing will be done.

Its threads like this that have caused so many books to simply say "fuck the forums". The posters there SCREAM the sky is falling at a drop of a hat, lurkers see the threads and think we are scamming folks when all it really is , is a poster who throws his mouth into high blower and his mind into idle cut off.

Seen it time and time again where a player has a small dispute with a book. While the system is working to remedy it, the player goes on full tilt 24/7 on 5 forums. Book says well fuck it damage is already done, screw him. Player thinks the bitching will see that the book "does him right" but in the long run it simply makes the book say screw you to that player and the forums over all.

BBB does make a good point.

Hopefully 70kgman will take a better approach next time, in his defense, he may be new to the forum and offshore world.

All that matters in this particular case is now is that matter has been completely resolved to the satisfaction of everyone involved, let's move on and all stay together, we're all in the same boat(pun intended) here.

Guest boatboatboat

like the

"XXXXX is on the clock I requested a payout" threads.

You REALLY want to help the community.

Request a payout and AFTER you get it tell the community how it went.

Don't create the thread in hopes it will get you special service.

Guest boatboatboat

A thread title like "hey guys look what happened. I think its wrong. What do you think"

I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought.

But that wasn't the tone at all.

It was basically "hey look HR fucked me be careful or they may fuck you"

Now what purpose did that serve at this time? talk about counter productive to your cause..............

Guest boatboatboat

At least it was made right in the end ! Well Done

Very true.

There was NEVER a doubt.

I simply hope those who have read understand there is a right and a wrong way of doing things.

The books at the top of this page pay to be here. They value this community. IMO they should be given respect UNTIL THEY DO WRONG, at that time FUCK BLAST EM,and I WILL JOIN YOU> No worries.

But don't fly off the handle and accuse and belittle and try to shame a book into doing what you want.

that isn't the tone we are trying to build here.

We want a community where the books and players treat the whole community withy respect until proven otherwise.

As an example just yesterday got a e-mail from a book here. We have a scammer among us. His act is to get a MG or WU name, claim he sent it and then make up stories how he was contacted by WU and MG and they are going to report him for gambling and blah blah blah and he cant have his money back. Claims the book gave him a name that is on a federal watch list. Problem is this guy has done the same thing over and over and over again at multiple books over the years. Yeah I know that has NOTHING to do with this thread, and I am just venting. But I despise that kinda stuff and will strive to see our community doesn't have those types among us.