NHL Monday night winner inside

plommer

Dallas Stars ML -155 (vs Toronto)  Nitrogen Sports

Really like the Stars in this spot. Dallas is running good right now 9-0-2 with tons of offense.

Leafs still the same inept squad that have trouble scoring and they usually give up the first goal so they are playing from behind most of the time. Goaltending for Toronto is avg at its best, expect the Stars to light up the Leafs tonight in Toronto.

These are the bets to make:

Dallas Stars ML -155

and/or

Dallas Stars -1 +112

and/or

Dallas Stars -1.5 +188

I'm 99% certain that Dallas closes at worse than -155 so grab it early.

Guys I'll provide a little more info when it comes to fading the Toronto Maple Leafs, especially at home.

The Leafs are one of the worst teams in the NHL this season. Combine that with the fact many of its oppositions best players (tonight Tyler Seguin) are from the Toronto area, so they get pumped to play at the Air Canada Centre because family members and friends will be attending the game AND because all Leaf games are on tv, usually nationally so Dallas players are on the big stage in Canada.

This is a big factor.

So you have a bad team at home that visiting teams are gunning for, they don't "play down" to the oppostion like they might for a non televised game in Columbus OH on a Monday night.

I can't emphasize how much visiting teams look forward to playing in Toronto, it's Canadas Mecca of hockey and Canadian players are well aware of the coverage they get here. They almost always bring their best game when playing in front of the Leaf crowd.

This is why I love playing the puckline -1.5. The price is just fabulous and Toronto tends to lose by more than one goal quite alot.

Why is the line dropping?

Dallas -150 at CRIS currently.

Dunno why for certain, haven't seen any recent news on the game.

The Leafs are a homer play quite a bit for Toronto gamblers so I can only speculate that has something to do with it.

Doesn't worry me one bit either. I usually bet more in cases like this when the line gets better on a game I love.

plommer is so confident in this play the line movement doesn't phase him one bit.

Nope was a legit challenge. That play was offside and never should have happened.

As Moldy said, Dallas is not very good defensively, I'm surprised at how soft they are.

Leafs winning 80+% of the faceoffs, never saw that coming.

Like I said though, Toronto is inept on the PP and atrocious in overtime/shootout so this baby still has alot of life.

Sleepy, you worry too much early, still have 40 mins or more to go.

Did you see the goal Reimer gave up? An NHL calibre goalie should be able to stop those.

wow Dallas outshot Toronto 19-9 2nd period and yet Toronto scored 2 goals on them go figure unbelievable!

if this game does not go over  this will be 100% fixed! no dallas not even the over ? impossible!

hopefully dallas can come out same way score a power play or figure a way to score in the 3rd and come out with agressive play!

put the puck at the next and see what happens cant rule out nothing so far