Anyone here betting The Nigerian Basketball Association games?

plommer

Why bet NBA when football is on every night?

Because I can't stand football. Too many flags, too many stops in the action, too many commercial fukkin breaks plus they play the game with an oval shaped ball that is covered in grease and bounces awkwardly, guys just can't hold on to the fukkin thing. I am tired of watching plays that vanish in to thin air because of a penalty.

Plus football players are the dumbest athletes, they can't control their pea brains and their emotions get the better of them.

At least with NBA you can watch for more than 6 seconds at a time.

American football is the worst sport ever invented. Somehow they have guys thinking its a great game, it isn't.

the injuries in football are great entertainment. ppl getting crippled for the rest of their lives for school spirit. no chance i would give my body to one of these blood sucking vampire coaches so that he can swindle 300k a year

You gave me another thought. The game has been pussified with all the rule changes meant to protect players. Want to improve safety? Get rid of all the helmets and plastic padding and no one will hit very hard or try to lead with their head, they will be forced to really tackle instead of hit. Football players are pussies without all that protection they wear.

You gave me another thought. The game has been pussified with all the rule changes meant to protect players. Want to improve safety? Get rid of all the helmets and plastic padding and no one will hit very hard, they will be forced to really tackle instead of hit. Football players are pussies without all that protection they wear.

they cant pussify it plom. its an insane sport where two players hit heads at full speed. imagine a full career thats like 5,000 head on head collisions lifetime. plus gruesom acl/mcl tears, the need for steroids to stay afloat. its awesome to watch

they cant pussify it plom. its an insane sport where two players hit heads at full speed. imagine a full career thats like 5,000 head on head collisions lifetime. plus gruesom acl/mcl tears, the need for steroids to stay afloat. its awesome to watch

Kolzig do you know all the rules of the game? I've been watching for 10 years and see a rule every week that I have never heard before.

Kolzig do you know all the rules of the game? I've been watching for 10 years and see a rule every week that I have never heard before.

i agree that actual sport sucks. every big play your team makes you have to wait for a flag. thats the worst

refs could make Umass beat the patriots if they wanted to

Some of the mistakes and penalties are embarrassing. 12 men in the huddle? Really, these guys can't fucking count to 11 and realize somethings wrong?

The NFL is the best for advertisers, theres more fucking commercials than game being played.

Kickoff - touchback - 4 mins of commercials. Whats the point of even showing the kickoff?

30 second timeout = 3 mins commercials.

Injury timeout, 5 mins commercials.

You gave me another thought. The game has been pussified with all the rule changes meant to protect players. Want to improve safety? Get rid of all the helmets and plastic padding and no one will hit very hard or try to lead with their head, they will be forced to really tackle instead of hit. Football players are pussies without all that protection they wear.

Don't be dumb.  If we all wanted to watch that, we would watch Rugby.

And nobody cares about Rugby.  

Because its easier to kick a FG than do a drop kick.  

So why have it then?

This is what I mean when I say football is a poorly designed game. You have scoring plays that happen once every 50 years.

How did they come up with this crap.

OT - the fukkin Dallas Stars cruised in Boston tonight, as dogs they won by 2 and hit the over, dirty cunts.