OT: I notice a lot of you guys are homophobic...

KingRevolver

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I always think these guys who put on this tough homophobic act are guys who have gay thoughts themselves and don't know how to deal with it.

LOL.

Dumb libtards always say shit like that.

A dick up a man's ass is flat out disgusting.  Why can't I think that without some LIbby thinking I have gay thoughts myself?

Retarded. 

Honestly, I always think these guys who put on this tough homophobic act are guys who have gay thoughts themselves and don't know how to deal with it.

Honestly never had those thoughts. I'm red blooded. Once punched out this dude for checking out my package in the bathroom stall. Think he lost 3-4 teeth and didn't get up when I walked out. Non heterosexual humans don't bother me as long as they don't stare or try to engage in a conversation. I pulled the married card every time.

...but what if your kid was gay?

You're telling me you would disown him/her? That's fuckin' barbaric and archaic. Time to step into the 21st century, boys, and put the nonsense behind you.

I always thought who ever brought up this type topic would mostly likely be bi-curious. Let's say you Kinger? You are a single who seems rarely to get some scratch.