OT: I notice a lot of you guys are homophobic...

KingRevolver

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinger are you bi-curious?  What's the gayest thing you've ever done?   Maybe play-fake wrestling when drunk with a buddy and got a chubby? 

I pulled a Danny Ainge once in High School.  We were playing basketball, and kid tried to take the winning shot with me defending him... I reached out to grab his penis as he was shooting the ball.  Needless to say, a scuffled ensued.

Other than that, I've never done or thought anything "gay."

Although, I can look at another dude and say, "That's a good looking dude..." and go on about my day.  I feel comfortable doing it.  Nothing wrong with it.

I like women, pal.  They arouse me.  Men don't arouse me.

Stepson... If you guys met Sammy and stepson in person y'all would not be saying these things

NOT for fear of Sammy but because y'all would be respectful and a decent human being

This is the internet...

Uncle Dildo judges all by their character. Not by their skin, religion, or sexual orientation.

But I still think the man on man sexual acts are repulsive.

I pulled a Danny Ainge once in High School.  We were playing basketball, and kid tried to take the winning shot with me defending him... I reached out to grab his penis as he was shooting the ball.  Needless to say, a scuffled ensued.

Other than that, I've never done or thought anything "gay."

Although, I can look at another dude and say, "That's a good looking dude..." and go on about my day.  I feel comfortable doing it.  Nothing wrong with it.

I like women, pal.  They arouse me.  Men don't arouse me.

Just for future reference. Your not supposed to grab it. Your just supposed to hit it. JFC.