OT: I notice a lot of you guys are homophobic...

KingRevolver

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good-looking dude.  That's what I mean- anyone here who says he isn't is full of shit.

Some dudes are just lucky to be good-looking and get pussy left and right.  

You don't need to be good looking.  You need to dress well, shower oftener than once a month (which lets outs most of this crew, I'm sure), drive a razor-sharp car, and "man-scape" for the younger crowd.  Look like money, mate.

Nothing at all wrong with being replusized with gay male sex, count me in that group.

Something very wrong with being homophobic and thinking being gay is a "sin". conservatives are generally religious and uneducated.

This is completely counterfactual Joenutcase. This is the problem with libatards. You are brainwashed into a world of fantasyland. Conservatives are much brighter than progressives. Your party has destroyed every fucking thing in their tracks and you can't make that shit up.

Do yourself a favor listen to Micheal Savage on the radio tonight. Get his book Government Zero. His show tonight was epic!

LOL Michael Savage...

Guy is a self-loathing Jewish fellow. He used to be the biggest hippie and "libtard" and then changed his views for ratings.

You're very impressionable, Balco. Come on, pal.

Another progressive lie. Come Kinger you can't win a debate against me. I'll crush you all day pal.

Balco, only the dumbest of sheep live their life and make choices based on a fairy tale book.

This post makes you a step slower then yours truly. The fairy tale is liberalism, but you haven't quite figured out yet. Let's face it you are narrow minded, shallow, judgemental, addict, and completely misguided in politics. Classic example you live in a Marxism State under Jerry Brown who is failing miserably.

Nothing at all wrong with being replusized with gay male sex, count me in that group.

Something very wrong with being homophobic and thinking being gay is a "sin". conservatives are generally religious and uneducated unless they are 1%ers so being ignorant on this and most other subjects is standard.

This

Yanks what if they are on your front porch blowing each other and shooting loads allover?

That is going overboard IMO.

I don't mind them being gay, just don't do the gay stuff in front me. That is all I ask.

:laugh why would they be having an orgy on my porch? If I saw a guy and chick fucking on my porch I'd do the same thing if it was 2 gay guys. Beat the piss out of them.

I have known several gay guys and they never pushed their stuff on my or did anything in front of me.