Well..... I will not be moving to Ohio

Big Bear

when i googled it somebody was blaming nich lachey. I have no idea why or if that is a joke... havent heard that guys name since he had that reality tv show with jessica simpson.

what i read said the only reason it didnt pass is b/c nick lachey is a greedy asshole. LOL no idea what that means

If it passed Nick Lachey and a couple other rich investors would basically stand to form a legal weed cartel because it would give them exclusive rights to weed farming in Ohio.

Found it funny that Oscar Robertson is also part of this investor group that stood to profit out the ass.

If it passed Nick Lachey and a couple other rich investors would basically stand to form a legal weed cartel because it would give them exclusive rights to weed farming in Ohio.

Found it funny that Oscar Robertson is also part of this investor group that stood to profit out the ass.

so basically they voted it down b/c America hates Boy Bands and doesn't want to see Nick Lachey get richer?

Lets Re-Vote!!!!

Any other states getting ready to vote on this?

why not Florida?