OK, I wasn't around: what was the story of JJ Gold coming to EOG a year or so back?

Flying Dutchman

No idea - he goes back a long ways to Prescription - Major Wager, et al. I always discounted anything he said as no value to a gambler or player. Maybe, he plays but who knows? I thought He was just someone with 10+ ghosts that was there to entertain and stimulate traffic. The enormous amount of time he spent posting could not have left much time for gambling.

JJ was offered a deal through EOG but the pay was not satisfactory, he has been back at SBR for quite some time now and is doing well with that organization.............JJ is currently in Vegas on a long extended vacation here, see him frequently, we have been friends dating back 10+ years when first meeting him.

That's cool. It is really interesting about the different personalities that congregate on a forum and why they are there - what they do. There were rumors that he would come to a Prescription Bash but he never showed up at the ones I was at. He seems to enjoy controversy and some drama - is that the way he is in person???

Not driving 18 wheelers says something bad about you too, Joe. :D

I once thought about being a trucker, I loved long drives so much. I've driven across the country 20 times, sometimes for the most WTF reasons. But now I whine like a bitch about my drives from SD up here and back. Age happens.

I once thought about being a trucker, I loved long drives so much. I've driven across the country 20 times, sometimes for the most WTF reasons. But now I whine like a bitch about my drives from SD up here and back. Age happens.

Speaking of such, I'm whining myself looking at the upcoming 5 hr drive from Tijuana Norte.

hey, maybe we should get together and rent one of those limos?

...but then I'd have no car in town...drat...