**health insurance costs are going to bankrupt everyone

milwaukee mike

Well to add the kids would cost around $200 a month I believe and to add myself would be an additional $300 or so I think. I don't get sick and I don't take any medications so I will take the gamble. I think that health insurance itself is -EV until you get to 50 or 60 years of age

Well to add the kids would cost around $200 a month I believe and to add myself would be an additional $300 or so I think. I don't get sick and I don't take any medications so I will take the gamble. I think that health insurance itself is -EV until you get to 50 or 60 years of age

I'm sure that insuring a 300+ pound senior citizen would be more than an extra $300...

Don't you have some cars to park JakePeavy?? We all know that you cant afford to have insurance

poor people are about the only ones that can afford it. i have a client in his 50s, their obamacare premiums are over 900/month but they only have to pay 21/month based on their income! why should someone make an extra 30k only to pay 10k of it in taxes and 10k of it in health insurance?

Man, I'm sure glad I get employer paid insurance.

Other than the period of time after my COBRA ran out. (Which my previous cut me a check to cover for a year) I haven't spent a cent on medical costs or insurance.

Had zero co-pay zero deductible for 9 years with microsoft and with my current company I have zero cost to me other than $10 office visits, $5 prescription co-pay.

I hate all insurance. Home' date=' auto, health, life. They all suck. I just got a shoulder MRI and even with insurance I am out of pocket about 2 grand. $40 copay on each visit to ortho and each session of physical therapy and $1200 my cost for the MRI[/quote']

You could have flown to Bogota and got it done at just as nice a place and including the plane ticket it would have been less.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah' date=' go buy a plane ticket and waste a bunch of time to fly somewhere and have an mri done to save a few bucks....real sharp lol[/quote']

Yea terrible idea. My buddy took a 2 week vacation in Costa Rica and got some dental work done. Whole trip cost less than doing the work in the USA. What a terrible idea.