I'd rather have someone punch me in the balls once a day than watch a second of HOCKEY!

shhhcago

Who are these guys that watch this stuff let alone bet it LOL. It's gotta be hicks or something. People in major cities have no interest. Blackhawks are one of the better teams in the NHL and I live minutes from the United Center and I don't know one guy into hockey. It's a suburban sport and Canadian sport. Either way it's like watching paint dry.

Richsox They travel from the suburbs. People will go to hawks games from 2 hours away. What I am saying is there are no "CITY" Hawks fans. I mean Chicago is a war zone. There are no black or Hispanic guys watching. It's a group of hardcore fans that still hold on to a sport that they can still call white. They support it because their dad did or that they can bring their kids somewhere that is filled with like minded white fans. How embarrassing is it that Hawks fans show that kind of bravado and then fly out of the parking lot to get back to the suburbs because the United Center isn't in an area they consider to be the best. They have to look like bitches in front of their kids and stuff. It's pretty funny if you think about it. I can't imagine being afraid of another man that bleeds just like me. Or being afraid of any area of this country. I'll hold my head up high anywhere. You can smell fear. If you act like a man you get treated like a man.

Richsox They travel from the suburbs. People will go to hawks games from 2 hours away. What I am saying is there are no "CITY" Hawks fans. I mean Chicago is a war zone. There are no black or Hispanic guys watching. It's a group of hardcore fans that still hold on to a sport that they can still call white. They support it because their dad did or that they can bring their kids somewhere that is filled with like minded white fans. How embarrassing is it that Hawks fans show that kind of bravado and then fly out of the parking lot to get back to the suburbs because the United Center isn't in an area they consider to be the best. They have to look like bitches in front of their kids and stuff. It's pretty funny if you think about it. I can't imagine being afraid of another man that bleeds just like me. Or being afraid of any area of this country. I'll hold my head up high anywhere. You can smell fear. If you act like a man you get treated like a man.

:doh

Is this ChiSCRUB/KerryWoods?

I admire your "forum bravado". How about a daily Video of you getting punched in the nuts?

I suppose an "I think hockey is boring" thread title would not illicit any response.

There are those who think hockey is boring or football is boring or baseball is boring or soccer is boring or basketball is boring or tennis is boring or NASCAR is boring etc etc etc.

Each to their own.

Hockey is a sport you have to like since being a kid. You can't just start liking it as an adult. As far as betting' date=' you ease into it. It's tough to make a profit the first couple of weeks imo.[/quote']

that might be true for most people. i started liking hockey as an adult though, and now that my son is into it i find myself watching quite a bit.

in person it's a great sport to watch if you have a rooting/betting interest. many people shy away from going because they can't see the puck, but how many times can you see the football on a running play at an nfl game?