Boycotting TGF

Elko

Over the last two months I’ve tried to reverse the clock.  I’ve tried to post meaningful handicapping posts (and had a few more planned especially with NBA going) on the NFL and money management to help the community understand how to get some small advantage vs. the NFL, perhaps the hardest sport on the planet to handicap. Without a good money management scheme you are well and truly screwed, as a winning % will come to nothing if you can’t manage your bankroll efficiently.

With those articles I thought I’d get some meaningful feedback, but got little and actually none of use.  OK, but at least I can help a few posters learn a few tricks.  Maybe that worked but at least one of them has now left in frustration due to the vicious trolling that has taken over every American sports site.  I’m talking about Big Bear leaving and trolls like Sol Diablo “winning” and taking credit for it, sanctioned by “owner” Mike Yanks as well.

Well, I can fight it, or boycott it.  After reading Jimmy Hoffa’s post and thinking about it, I’m thinking I’m done here, so BOYCOTT it is. The old forums where posters actually helped each other with meaningful techniques are done and gone as far as handicapping is concerned and the assholes of the net have won. 

Sol Diablo (a fitting name) is a former coach, and I’m sure in that capacity has wrecked a number of lives.  Added to the fact that he is a mean drunk, I fear the damage he has wrought against kids in his programs and his family.  Well, I’m not going to participate in more destruction here. Mike Yanks helps out, and as part of the TGF management, seems to not understand that he is taking money out of his own wallet by allowing posters to be driven off.  OK, I don’t understand it, but I don’t have to sanction it by staying around.

So, if you agree with me, join the boycott.  If not, welcome to the world of chitty sports forums where dick-wads “rule,” but don’t be surprised when you are targeted as well.  To my knowledge, none of the old forums exist anymore, and I’ve been to all of them.  I thought TGF might be different, or I could change things a bit, but I’ve really too little time and patience anymore.

Since I’m not around, I can be reached through KingRevolver who has a valid e-mail for me.  I’m allowing him to give it to folks who might be interesting in some sort of dialog.  He’s a good guy, and he can sort thru those who are worth letting thru a screening process. 

As a parting “gift” here are a few NFL tips that I buried a few days ago in the picks forum.  These things currently work, but will fall apart as time goes by I’m sure. The NFL always changes and understanding that is key:

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/15234-elkos-nfl-tips/

I was hoping to get some feedback on this.  But hardly anybody troubles themselves in “real” handicapping on a chitty site.

So, I doubt I’ll be back as posting here has become –EV for me.  Good luck to Kinger, Fish, and Boats:

I’m afraid you’ll need it.

Goodbye, Cunts!

Guest ChrisHarvard

Don't let Yanks and his posse tell you how to live your life.

Talk sports, post winners.

His squad doesn't do that and they're licking their chops whenever they run off someone who does.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Simmer down Chris.  Your ticker pal

Internet tough guys, BGS.

Yanks and his crew want to defame me. They're nothing to me.

Yanks taking the high road this afternoon. Yesterday evening he threatened to kill me and my family, using a knife.

Twice.

No, I won't take the high road. You come at me and threaten to cut me and your go-to guy is el sablo?

I've got winners in my corner.

Yanks you can run out of the curtain like Ultimate Warrior and I will be there in the ring to beat you down.

I post winners.

I talk sports.

You want to step to me?

Bring your dog but put him on a leash. 

Internet tough guys, BGS.

Yanks and his crew want to defame me. They're nothing to me.

Yanks taking the high road this afternoon. Yesterday evening he threatened to kill me and my family, using a knife.

Twice.

No, I won't take the high road. You come at me and threaten to cut me and your go-to guy is el sablo?

I've got winners in my corner.

Yanks you can run out of the curtain like Ultimate Warrior and I will be there in the ring to beat you down.

I post winners.

I talk sports.

You want to step to me?

Bring your dog but put him on a leash.

I no longer fight people. Been sued enough.. Goodluck with your plays this weekend and your e-rep. I hope you achieve all your goals and dreams on and off the forum.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I no longer fight people. Been sued enough.. Goodluck with your plays this weekend and your e-rep. I hope you achieve all your goals and dreams on and off the forum.

Sober Yanks (the one that hasn't touched in drink in 8 years).

Let's wait till this evening when 2nd shift Yanks starts.

You want to come at me and threaten to cut me? Try it now! Where you at?

Hey Yanks, talk to you at 18:00 lets see where you're at, then.

Call your dog off. Him biting me on the ankle while I'm posting winners is annoying.

Sober Yanks (the one that hasn't touched in drink in 8 years).

Let's wait till this evening when 2nd shift Yanks starts.

You want to come at me and threaten to cut me? Try it now! Where you at?

Hey Yanks, talk to you at 18:00 lets see where you're at, then.

Call your dog off. Him biting me on the ankle while I'm posting winners is annoying.

You need to relax. Tonight I will be out with friends for dinner and drinks and then some other fun stuff. Enjoy your Saturday night on the forum.