Who thinks the Cowboys can beat the Seahawks in Seattle?

KingRevolver

Seattle can not help but be too aggressive and over pursue. Dallas has the ideal rushing attack to counter. It is like a power -o but to the weak side. They run it out of the I. Instead of having a fullback block, the tight end seals and provides the pop for holes.

If Seattle can not restrain themselves, this will produce some big plays and take the pressure off of Romo.

Dallas covers

Absolutely they can beat Seattle tomorrow. It is obviously more likely that they don't, but they are capable of doing so.

I'd agree with the 30% chance of winning posted above. Sounds about right to me.

If you think Dallas has that high a chance of winning, then you'll love the +365 ML @ 5D. 30% equates to a +233 ML. Personally, I see the 'Hawks winning by 10-14 points.GL.

Never get the Romo hate. Has been a top 5 QB for a while, maybe top 8 now with Luck and Rivers passing him

Not only did Cowboys win today, really they thoroughly dominated the Hawks. Seattle got lucky with a blocked punt, muffed punt and fumble off a snap, otherwise they couldnt do shit all game on offense and their defense got ripped apart by Romo and Murray. Definitely didnt see that ass kicking coming