WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH A FRIEND!

Rachel

COLLEGE BOWL POOL RULES

• Entries will be awarded for every $499 deposited to your account, between December 1st, 2015 and closing date on December 19th, 2015 at 10 AM PT.
  • Submission of entries opens on Sunday, December 13th at 5PM PT.
  • Pool entries must be received by Saturday, December 19th, 2015 at kickoff of the first bowl: Gildan New Mexico Bowl. Entries submitted after the cut off time will not be accepted.
  • Prizes will be allocated based on performance as follows:
    • 1st Place- 2 Club Side tickets for CFP National Championship on Monday, January 11th, 2016 at Glendale, AZ.
    • 2nd Place- 2 Corner Side tickets for CFP National Championship on Monday, January 11th, 2016 at Glendale, AZ.
  • Places will be decided by both selection accuracy and time of entry submission.
  • Points Breakdown according to rounds: Each Correct selection on Round One equals 1 point. Total Points that can be acquired are 14. Each Correct selection on Playoffs Semifinal Round equals 2 points. Maximum amount of points possible: 18 points.
  • Clients may have multiple entries, but only under the same account number, and based on entries resulting from deposits of $499 or more.
  • Entry submission time is the tie-breaking factor where accuracy of selections is equal.
  • Round One Bowl Games:

• Birmingham Bowl, Belk Bowl, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, National University Holiday Bowl, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Outback Bowl, Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl Game, Allstate Sugar Bowl, TaxSlayer Bowl, AutoZone Liberty Bowl, Valero Alamo Bowl, Motel 6 Cactus Bowl,
  • Playoffs Semifinal Round Games:

Goodyear Cotton Bowl, Capital One Orange Bowl

• Winners will be announced on Monday, January 4th, 2016Tickets will be sent via overnight priority mail.

• Account information must be updated in order to inform the winners and send the tickets.

http://www.betmania.ag/contest/bowls

How I was hoping the prize was a flight to CR and the night with both Jessica and Rachel.

What figure could this be worked out for?

My heart is already beating faster just thinking about such a win.

G'nite 

I like the way bimmer thinks.  that would be a great prize.  2 tickets to a football game no thanks.  hopefully there'll be better contests in the weeks to come.

Hey bungholebreaker

Where's your avatar with your 400+ pound girlfriend's grossly inflated face? 

You and leftshnook aka "littlejobbie", make a good 'stag' team.

Now go run on and play within the tight confines of each others' bungholes you stalking moron.

For your day of higher learning ( we all here understand your mental deficiency ) 

Bunghole....Usage of the term as a slang word for the anus dates back to at least the 17th century, In the MTV cartoon series Beavis and Butt-head, the term "bunghole" was popularized as both a personal insult and slang for anus. In his Cornholio persona, Beavis says, "I need TP [toilet paper] for my bunghole." The two central characters also use the term when referring to one another. In one episode, the concept of a black hole is explained as a "bunghole in outer space".[4]

calling a spade a spade isn't stalking creep.  Don't flatter yourself stiff.

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel, Im a bit confused with this promo............I thought this promotion was just for TGF community, which would be a good deal for a 999 deposit, but after re reading it i think this is open to all betmania customers which then makes this promotion - even for a 999 deposit..... I mean betmania must have atleast 2500 customers, i dont like my chances against that many people... I rthought it was just TGF community, thats why i originally asked "Do we need just 2 people to start this"   Didnt get much of a reply, but i guess that was so you did not blow your cover and let everyone know that this contest was for all betmania customers, not just the TGF board... Im going to pass, unless im wrong and this contest is just for TGF board.......Let me know thanks

Rachel, Im a bit confused with this promo............I thought this promotion was just for TGF community, which would be a good deal for a 999 deposit, but after re reading it i think this is open to all betmania customers which then makes this promotion - even for a 999 deposit..... I mean betmania must have atleast 2500 customers, i dont like my chances against that many people... I rthought it was just TGF community, thats why i originally asked "Do we need just 2 people to start this"   Didnt get much of a reply, but i guess that was so you did not blow your cover and let everyone know that this contest was for all betmania customers, not just the TGF board... Im going to pass, unless im wrong and this contest is just for TGF board.......Let me know thanks

Regardless - looks like you missed the deadline by a week?