Why isn't there a button to go to page 2, 3 etc. for each topic?

hels

True that Diabler, I hate excuses but it made no sense for us to search if an older version of the software was better. That`s like going to the car dealer to purchase a 15 model and pay for it upfront only to find out that many of the best things of the older model is not included anymore. We have come a long way though, remember a page used to load in 30 seconds or more and it will continue to get better with the software updates provided by VBulletin. They just released the 5.1.4 which will have some minor improvements and that`s as far as we can go until they get their shit together.

Well, somebody fucked up and didn't do their homework on what software to go with. Plain and simple.

True that Diabler, I hate excuses but it made no sense for us to search if an older version of the software was better. That`s like going to the car dealer to purchase a 15 model and pay for it upfront only to find out that many of the best things of the older model is not included anymore. We have come a long way though, remember a page used to load in 30 seconds or more and it will continue to get better with the software updates provided by VBulletin. They just released the 5.1.4 which will have some minor improvements and that`s as far as we can go until they get their shit together.

Wasn't trying to personally attack any of you. Just being honest. The PM feature sucks. If I have a PM, that should be a separate alert than when somebody posts in my thread. I never check my PM's because of that. And as others have said... threads you have posted in should be marked. You should be able to go to last page of thread. Just little things like that make it user un-friendly.

I would be totally fine with wiping it all out and starting over. I dont need any of my old posts. :btj

you should demand to be compensated for all these issues

another is if you are in a PM and click the user's name, you get an error

this comes up because if you reply to a mass PM, everyone in the conversation sees it. Sometimes you just want to reply to the person who sent the PM, and the easiest way I can find on this software would be to click the person's name, then click private message. But that doesn't work as things stand.

Ideally, they should make it like an e-mail where you can either 'reply' or 'reply all'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...