1Vice

BAUS

Nope.

Bitch move and a futile attempt to attention whore. All for FIFTY (50) cents.

But he is a hero to all. He called out a book who has given him far more than taken from. I would assume....

BAUS

Oh, is 1Vice a charity? If I were posting negative things about a free meal from Meals on Wheels you'd have a point, but they are in the business of taking money from people.

It's $0.50 x how many bets per day? Per week? Per year?

Now if it was rounded fairly (as Hedge mentioned above re: HR Wager), then no one should complain.

Your friend,

BAUS

Oh, is 1Vice a charity? If I were posting negative things about a free meal from Meals on Wheels you'd have a point, but they are in the business of taking money from people.

It's $0.50 x how many bets per day? Per week? Per year?

Now if it was rounded fairly (as Hedge mentioned above re: HR Wager), then no one should complain.

Your friend,

BAUS

Thank you my friend.

He has a child molester as his avatar and I wanted to pick a fight with him cuz Im drunk and bored.

Back off.

:smiley-laughing001:

Yes, that is true. And he is in prison. My avatar is a reminder to you all not to touch children that way.

BAUS

Guest ChrisHarvard

There is a lot of raw emotions, accusations, fact finding, and discussion going on in this thread.

It's great! Across the street this thread would have been immediately deleted and all involved banned for life.

DIABLER major forum contributor, as always, we punters enjoy his thoughts, contributions, and general overall entertainment and thought provoking discussions he provides.

Career $33.00 sports bettor.

Not to be taken seriously in the sports betting world.

Friend to all. Enemy to no one.

Just here to have a good time.

Diabler OUT.

Again.

BAUS

I have certainly enjoyed my time with 1vice......close to up 2 grand in about 10 days. Would I like a little higher limits? Sure, but I just bet the 250 max and move to another shop to get more if I want it. The whole rounding down thing really doesn't bother me and I haven't even noticed other than the Blackjack thing. Now if they don't pay or cancel my bets or drop my limits even lower than 250 I will be pissed off. 50 cents?....could give two shits less.

I have certainly enjoyed my time with 1vice......close to up 2 grand in about 10 days. Would I like a little higher limits? Sure' date=' but I just bet the 250 max and move to another shop to get more if I want it. The whole rounding down thing really doesn't bother me and I haven't even noticed other than the Blackjack thing. Now if they don't pay or cancel my bets or drop my limits even lower than 250 I will be pissed off. 50 cents?....could give two shits less.[/quote']

Look, we're all happy 1vice is an option, that's for certain......

Hope all is going well NBA