Reconciling Fantasy Football along with your bets for the day

BarryRunSome

Really starting to drive me nuts. This week in FF was a must win week for me. Basically traded my whole entire roster for a new roster. Moved Demarco and got a king's ransom from some sucker. Moved Cam and Marshall for Rodgers. Cam was murdering me every week and the rest of my team was so weak besides Demarco I was getting killed every week. I wasn't sure when Cam would be 100% and couldn't wait around to find out. As we saw today he is. Oh well. I needed that big time QB. Got Alshon in the Demarco trade so that's why I was willing to move Marshall. Jeffery is more valuable IMO anyway.

So with 2 minutes left in the late games I have a slim 6 or 8 point lead on my opponent this week. He's got no one left but Dawson tomorrow night. Now I have real cash on the Redskins + the #. It was a great late session. Had Bears ML big. Had Bears ML tied into multiple parlays that all hit. And the Redskins looked like the cherry on top of the cake. Until the pick 6. Ughh. But…..I had Cardinals Defense. So my slim lead in FF turned into a 14 point lead which looks pretty good. Could Dawson get 14? Sure. But not likely. But here's the thing. I lose my cash bet on Redskins while maybe locking up a FF win. Really pisses me off. Chances are I don't win the league. So the cash dropped on the Redskins stings. FF and gambling don't mix well. Might be last year playing FF. I can't take it

I have three yearly leagues and "invest" a serious amount of money in Fanduel and Draftkings as well. I have more money on a weekly basis tied up in those Daily sites than I do offshore and there has been several times that I got pissed at a certain outcome just to see that it benefited me somewhere else....lol

I like Draftkings the best.......I like the line up construction the best and the ability to change players all the way up till their start time. I also like their NBA line ups the best......Fan duel pays the paypal fees and has the best baseball line up construction. Do me a favor KR if you decide to go with DK use this link for me. Got quite a few friends on my referral program.....nice little perk. I am on a 6 week NFL + streak on DK. Unfortunately had my first - week on FD thanks to Eli Manning.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/mrjvegas

That link has the 100% bonus too up to 600 bucks which is tough to beat.....FD's 100% only goes to 200 bucks.