Attention Tripp

Brick

juice free is really still running?? Thought for sure it would have died with all the stiff jobs that were happening. Getting anyone to settle up was like pulling teeth

Did TTO and/or MC ever come back and settle up their debts with everyone?

MC owes me 200 as well from bases sides

juice free is really still running?? Thought for sure it would have died with all the stiff jobs that were happening. Getting anyone to settle up was like pulling teeth

Did TTO and/or MC ever come back and settle up their debts with everyone?

MC owes me 200 as well from bases sides

I think MC paid TN a few hundy over a month ago. Nothing since then I believe. Still owes 4 figures.

I think TTO is gone at this point. And if he wasn't already gone, he probably will be soon - TN put 50 bucks on Royals +4000 with TTO before the season.

The worst part is, the $100 Gaymer owes Timely, that he owes me now, is due to me paying for one of Timely's friends in fantasy league over at MikeYanks site.

Good grief

:shoot

lol all these sides bets turned into such a clusterfuck

I owe Timely 200 and he said to pay Brick. Brick owes Gamer so he told me to pay the Jew. Rabbi Gamer owes me 100 and hasn't been around in over a month.

Does MC still owe money? I tried warning them... but they wanted him in @ Juice Free. That's like opening a morgue to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Yes, he still owes TN over $1,500. Also owes Professor close to a grand.

Me, you, and Hoffa were against letting MC in JF. WVU let him in anyway. :doh

I think that Opinion Prime guy stiffed TN like 50 bucks. :smiley-laughing001:

Does MC still owe money? I tried warning them... but they wanted him in @ Juice Free. That's like opening a morgue to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Once all those threads about previous MC stiffings were posted, I never let my figure get to more than $300 with him. And when I owed him, I always tried to send to someone that he owed instead of him, if possible.