Attention Tripp

Brick

He used the golf one on me. Person who inserts genitals into their mouth always had a million excuses. :doh

Could you send the $365 via Paypal? Thanks.

Ya sorry played 36 holes of golf today. I got the cash sitting in my room' date=' will send it tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get back. If you want me to disperse it to other people for you just let me know.[/quote']

lol tto why do you have cash sitting in your room and playing golf when these guys been waiting to get paid forever?

TTO' date=' you realize what a hassle it's been to collect from you the past couple weeks? You're transferring money between accounts. You can't send because you're golfing. The money's in my room. You've said at least 5 times you'll pay "today or tomorrow." Then it never happens.[/font']

Pretty shitty you accepted all of TN's offers last night before paying those you owe.

Toby waited a few days. Otherwise it's been pretty damn prompt. I'm busy as fuck and not going anywhere' date=' if anyone ever NEEDS the money, shoot me a pm and I'll get it done. [/font']My luggage didn't make it on my flight and my car keys are in there... Makes life all the more complicated.

As I said, I wouldn't come back til I had possession of the money so that i wouldn't have the problem again that I did with Toby.

I'm walking to the bank as we speak and will send you your cash shortly....

I did say Tuesday' date=' sorry that became Wednesday but kinda had 72 holes of golf thrown at me the last 3 days and with that and school and making money, there isn't time for much else.[/quote']

Joey why didn't you just text me pal? I Would have just sent $200 when I sent the $100.

Rj can just send the $100 and he'll be square with gamer then. If he doesn't just text me and I'll send it and collect from gamer. Doesn't matter to me.

Lost my phone w/ your number.

Not a huge deal, just hate debt transfers esp when a kosher kowboy like GAYMER is involved.