Welcome to TheGamblingForum

KingRevolver

Posters from EOG, Peeps, SBR, RX, Covers, SBG, whatever ... are all welcome here. We'd like to express our sincere admiration to the people that keep the online gambling community alive. We promise that we'll do our best to give back to those very people. We may all have differences and disagreements, but we should remain united in our common goal and mutual passion for sports and sports betting.

Have a great weekend!

KR

P.S. We are still a work in progress. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Guest boatboatboat
any way to PASTE? in this reply text box? right click does not show a paste in this box. all other forums like this Ive never seen that not be possible? also where is the spell check button above?

over to the right side of the box where your post shows you will see a letter A. Click on that and ALL the advanced options come up.

Kinger I have one request when you get time, At the top of the forum there's one of those forum index things, but the text is so dark it's blended in with the background. Can that be changed?

Good luck on your new adventure BBB and Kinger.

http://i.imgur.com/moMlJ0x.png

^screenshot of what I mean.

The background image needs to be a different color than the text.