The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

6 minutes ago, mike499 said:

All the money he has he should I was just whining about Biden and his meat prices 

I just bought 1/2 a cow locally. Picked it up today.   ended up being around 200 lbs of beef.  Grass fed, no antibiotics.  Then fed grain the last 30 days to fatten them up.  All vacuum sealed, labeled and cut to order (extra thick steaks etc).  $5.25 a pound and Ive got a freezer load.  Figured the prices arent going down anytime soon

7 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I just bought 1/2 a cow locally. Picked it up today.   ended up being around 200 lbs of beef.  Grass fed, no antibiotics.  Then fed grain the last 30 days to fatten them up.  All vacuum sealed, labeled and cut to order (extra thick steaks etc).  $5.25 a pound and Ive got a freezer load.  Figured the prices arent going down anytime soon

Sounds pretty good, how does that break down?

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Smart theses prices aren’t coming down anytime soon. We did something similar about a month ago down to burger and roasts though so had to bite the bullet and pay full freight 

this was what he told me you get for 1/4

Ribeyes - 1 inch New york- 1 inch Filets - 1.25 inch Sirloin - 1 inch Ground 1 lb package Brisket- half Ribs- short ribs Rump roast- 2 to 3 lb Arm roast - 2 to 3 lb Pikepeak rst- 2 to 3 lb Chuck roast- 2 to 3 lb Round steak- tenderized Sirloin tip- steaks tenderized Minute steaks Stew meat Liver 1lb pack

I think I have around 40  1 lbs packages of ground beef.  Not even sure what some of these roasts are but they look good.  I cant believe how red the meat is.  It just looks different then what you buy from a store.  Really looking forward to trying it.  He said we would be shocked by the taste difference.  The brisket and beef ribs are what Im ready to go to work on.  My smoker may be getting some overtime the next couple of weeks

4 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Smart theses prices aren’t coming down anytime soon. We did something similar about a month ago down to burger and roasts though so had to bite the bullet and pay full freight 

yeah, i had looked at ordering when someone told me about this.  I was able to drive to the processor about an hour away so that saved quite a bit too

28 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

I've done this a few times. Really enjoyed it. Pretty much same price.. I buy all my steaks and chicken from NY prime now. Because we're in the city. Really like them. Over night delivery. Not like that omha shit steak. All natural.

4 minutes ago, The X said:

I've done this a few times. Really enjoyed it. Pretty much same price.. I buy all my steaks and chicken from NY prime now. Because we're in the city. Really like them. Over night delivery. Not like that omha shit steak. All natural.

im looking forward to it.  The price is crazy when you think about it.  Ground Beef is more per lb right now.  Just have to have room to store it all.

1 minute ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

im looking forward to it.  The price is crazy when you think about it.  Ground Beef is more per lb right now.  Just have to have room to store it all.

Yes room is key. I bought a small chest freezer I keep in the basement. And I store all our meat in that. As far as bulk  The key is not to keep opening it. That's how meat gets freezer burnt.  But you'll enjoy. Totally different from the store. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, The X said:

Yes room is key. I bought a small chest freezer I keep in the basement. And I store all our meat in that. As far as bulk  The key is not to keep opening it. That's how meat gets freezer burnt.  But you'll enjoy. Totally different from the store. Enjoy.

what a crock of sh1t lol

33 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you are both vaxxed so long term is a tie

he did it knowingly it was bad, but said he was "made to" - so, he lacks balls more than brains

you on the other hand...

Coming from another broke piece of shit. Who can't be with his girl... Because he's a broke piece of shit. LMAO.