The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This fish is from Aldi , in it's original pkg, - so I should be able to eat it without getting sick - the other stuff I got from a different chain(cub foods) where they repackage it in their own trays.

Well good luck,you realize the best before date on food items are kinda of an arbitrary number and not an exact science 

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This fish is from Aldi , in it's original pkg, - so I should be able to eat it without getting sick - the other stuff I got from a different chain(cub foods) where they repackage it in their own trays.

I believe tilapia is a component used in the mass production of biological nerve agents.

1 minute ago, Dingo said:

Well good luck,you realize the best before date on food items are kinda of an arbitrary number and not an exact science 

Of course I know that, which is why I ignore them for weeks to even months depending on the product, I mentioned I just finished some butter dated 2019 which was just fine.  sorta.:deemer

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You would be the perfect inmate.

no cause i still need homemade food. hospital food ect is weak

when i was in the mental hospital in florida most of the ppl were scarfing everything down. while i picked and figured id just lose a few pounds while there