The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Perhaps because people dont want to go to taco bell and order pizza? Just a thought, remember when arby's tried to peddle spaghetti(sbarro), or when mcdonalds sold salads(and pushed them). How did that work out?

Big brands need to stick to what they do well and what people want and expect.

they had these places in s.carolina 20 years ago. was really good

if i had $2m id try to put one around here it would be packed. 

29 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Mexican pizza will be back off the menu soon as well I bet. Anything the midge touches turns to whoreshit

Will do a home version of that and also doing the quesabirria we talked about next weekend. Going to wet the beak a little in some Mexican and Asian home cooking here soon. Salud 

9 minutes ago, jd_ said:

X-man is living the dream. How you like Carolina, pal? 

We love it here jd. The people are amazing. They do love to push religion on you. And want us to vote. I've never voted in my life. And how can I vote? We've only been here 2 weeks. LOL.  But yes it's been great.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Nice pal!! Post some pics! 

Always. Just been in a cooking slump forever it seems. Got a few new things coming to get pumped about, though. I decided to skip the pizza oven and finally got a decent knife and a top drawer cutting board. Figured I'd get a lifetime use of those instead of 3 pizza nights and then letting the thing rust outside.