The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Outstanding lunch at WHITE CASTLE, Terre Haute, Indiana

IMG_20220520_125358.jpg

Outstanding and White Castle should never be used in the same sentence when referring to their food offerings.

One MAY say for example, "Hey, I got an outstanding parking spot at White Castle".

However one must NEVER say, "I had outstanding food at White Castle". 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Outstanding and White Castle should never be used in the same sentence when referring to their food offerings.

One MAY say for example, "Hey, I got an outstanding parking spot at White Castle".

However one must NEVER say, "I had outstanding food at White Castle". 

Jimmy, do me a solid a try TACO TIME, the chicken nachos are delicious and so are the crisp meat burritos.

A staple of the NW

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

Jimmy, do me a solid a try TACO TIME, the chicken nachos are delicious and so are the crisp meat burritos.

A staple of the NW

My spousal unit loves that place and endorses it. Some crap there called Mexi-Fries is what she enjoys.

I am not a fan. 

We had real authentic Mexican food all over L.A. when I lived there, not to my liking either...

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My spousal unit loves that place and endorses it. Some crap there called Mexi-Fries is what she enjoys.

I am not a fan. 

We had real authentic Mexican food all over L.A. when I lived there, not to my liking either...

Well, do me a solid and post pics and a review of the items I mentioned pal

13 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Well, do me a solid and post pics and a review of the items I mentioned pal

Jimmy says he is not a fan of their food.

Had access to far better Mexican food in LA, said not his cup of tea.

So you post that?  :stupid

Can’t speak for Jimmy, but even if you paid for those burritos and diarrhea nachos, I doubt he would go eat them, and make a video review just for you.

Which you clearly would masturbate to.

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What a diet.  Chic Fil A/Taco Bell/and White Castle 3x in a week.  For somebody that hates black people and calls them every racist thing on the planet, you sure eat lower than the most poverty ridden black people.  Show us your chitlins and pickled pigs feet meal next.

That’s always been the funniest part to me. He lives/eats much worse than the average black person yet thinks he’s better than them. One of the dumbest white trash sacks of shit I’ve ever seen.