The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

41 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

oh i get it they repackaged it

Right next to it was the non spoiled stuff, that's what they were going for. $4.99 is normally out of my price range but with inflation my old price points need to be adjusted.

Got a haircut last week - great clips now charges $20, so my usual $3 tip is now substandard IMO, I upped it to 4 large. I take care of my gals. :cigar

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lmfao!!! Wouldn’t eat that garbage for free 

:laugh

:deemer

Close call for me.

But his taco diarrhea pie lunch, looked better than that garbage.

Then they shoved what looks like a couple week old, processed piece of bacon in his drink.

I bet the MIDGE ate it.

Hooters has easily the most disgusting food and wings that I've ever eaten at a chain restaurant.  I would hope to never eat there ever again.  Last time I went a buddy trick lied me on where we were going.  I was pissed once we pulled up as I knew the utter shit food I was about to get, and waitresses that are not at all what they're advertised to be.

17 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

The lunch was delicious, BTW

It looks ok for bar food, but the places I go have 1/2 prices apps during happy hour so those wings would be $5, doesn't include fries but who really wants that many fries.

Jesus, spending $35 for a lunch like that is crazy. Of course he thinks being served ramen noodles and calling it Pho makes it worth $20. :deemer