The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

31 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Had leftovers myself. Twin pack of ribs at BJ’s cost around $27. Get anywhere between 20-23 ribs. They are meaty enough where 3 ribs can make a meal, with a side. Theoretically, can get 7 meals per pack, resulting in $3.86 per meal. Without the cost of the side. 

A9B5A01D-DD04-4107-B200-FABEA42AAF5C.jpeg

I got no problem taking something out of the fridge and eating it at room temp about an hour later but if you want them warmed up try a boiling  pot of water and a steamer basket, even a colander will work.

17 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

get this silver spoon "i eat 3 at a meal for $3.86" fukin bullshit out of here

-hoops 

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

guy goes to a restaurant with his wife probably total bill $90 easy with all the drinks. $3.86 right. i only eat 3 lol

Lollll. I gotta cut corners somewhere. That’s why I drink PBRs and Opici jugs. Can’t always have steak and woodford.

14 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I cooked 2 more slabs today. I’m still trying to figure out if I like low and slow or hot and fast. I seasoned them yesterday and let them sit 24 before cooking them. Damn good.

That’s why I like cooking ribs. Can’t fuck them up no matter what I do.

2 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Had leftovers myself. Twin pack of ribs at BJ’s cost around $27. Get anywhere between 20-23 ribs. They are meaty enough where 3 ribs can make a meal, with a side. Theoretically, can get 7 meals per pack, resulting in $3.86 per meal. Without the cost of the side. 

A9B5A01D-DD04-4107-B200-FABEA42AAF5C.jpeg

Is that the power xl?