The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

There’s a club near where I grew up that didn’t even allow Catholics till the 80s. First Jew in the early 2000s and the first non-whites in the last 10 years or so. (Few Asians and one Latin guy ) 

It's odd how they got away with it for so long and avoided scrutiny.

I would guess The Olympic Club in SFO also has prior admission policies they would rather not become public.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

When I was a kid my elementary school required girls to wear dresses, one time in maybe 5th grade some girl came to school in pants during a snow storm and they called her parents to come get her. This was maybe 1971

LOL

Imagine if Brock were the principal and she were black

20 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

loaf of natures own 100% whole wheat bread at walmart is almost $4 now

i used to throw out 1/2 loaves of bread all the time like it was nothing. but a good loaf of bread is like $6.50 now. cant do that anymore 

Dont buy that shit, i still buy my bread for at or under $1 loaf.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's odd how they got away with it for so long and avoided scrutiny.

I would guess The Olympic Club in SFO also has prior admission policies they would rather not become public.

No way, O club is like a woke convention relative to this club. Few even know of the club. They have strict guest policies and few members, probably only a few hundred. Super old school. You aren’t even allowed to tip anyone other than the caddies. Strict dress codes for different area. Mens only bar, etc. You also cant apply to be a member. Need to be invited and then after that throw a bunch of parties and other shit to prove yourself. Beautiful course and grounds though. 

18 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No way, O club is like a woke convention relative to this club. Few even know of the club. They have strict guest policies and few members, probably only a few hundred. Super old school. You aren’t even allowed to tip anyone other than the caddies. Strict dress codes for different area. Mens only bar, etc. You also cant apply to be a member. Need to be invited and then after that throw a bunch of parties and other shit to prove yourself. Beautiful course and grounds though. 

Outstanding Joe.

Tell me, how do they feel about players peeing on the course?

That's rude.

Danny Thomas threw his club at my cousin on the 7th hole then told the Marshall that he was throwing it into the lake. He lied, everyone saw it.

Then they asked us to leave.

We called Mom on the house phone, she called her cousin in the office.

Then they asked Danny to leave and we got ice cream.