The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Guest pocketrockets

No

Was a salesman in Vancouver in my early 20s selling Italian products specifically mozzarella,ricotta,pasta and canned tomatoes

Learned how to cook a lot of Italian foods because I got all the ingredients free

Good enough pal... I make some killer pasta too. Frutti di mare is my fave. Or gorgonzolla based salad.

Looks very good Dingo. Did you do fresh pasta? That is on my list to try to master soon. I've got the rollers and several cutters/molds, but haven't tackled it yet. I actually have some "00" and semolina flour in my amazon cart.

We need some more Dingo food pics. I'll send some instructions that I typed for someone to use for postimage that may help you out with posting pics.  

Looks very good Dingo. Did you do fresh pasta? That is on my list to try to master soon. I've got the rollers and several cutters/molds, but haven't tackled it yet. I actually have some "00" and semolina flour in my amazon cart.

We need some more Dingo food pics. I'll send some instructions that I typed for someone to use for postimage that may help you out with posting pics.

My friend owns a fresh pasta place

So

Yes

Thanks

Just ate this for dinner.....2 pork chops and a shit load of mushroom......mixed Dijon mustard and horseradish sauce for the spread.....awesome as usual....going to post dessert in a minute

http://i67.tinypic.com/2vct1xf.jpgu

Sorry pal that looks fucking disgusting.. it looks what Brock scraped out of his boxers after a ghost pepper wing challenge :laugh