The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Nothing in the house to eat and didn't want to go to the store so I went to a place I hate but has One sammich and was on sale for Friday's....and I doubled the meat......are half and saving this half for tomorrow....

12" Tuna, double the meat, with trimmings........damn good

Nothing in the house to eat and didn't want to go to the store so I went to a place I hate but has One sammich and was on sale for Friday's....and I doubled the meat......are half and saving this half for tomorrow....

12" Tuna, double the meat, with trimmings........damn good

Good God.

I'd rather eat Kinger's hot dogs or drink my own piss. 

Jfc Ted. That might be a top poverty sando ever posted.

I had a tuna sub from subway on Wednesday. Italian herb bread, tuna, green peppers, banana peppers, and the sweet onion sauce. I don't get subway often, but I get the Big Ted Tuna one when I do. The sad thing is I have everything here to make a good tuna salad, but end up being out late or have something going on and just pick up the $6 sub. 

I had a tuna sub from subway on Wednesday. Italian herb bread, tuna, green peppers, banana peppers, and the sweet onion sauce. I don't get subway often, but I get the Big Ted Tuna one when I do. The sad thing is I have everything here to make a good tuna salad, but end up being out late or have something going on and just pick up the $6 sub.

Everytime I get Scrubway, I regret it. Lots of good delis and the sandwiches are about the same price.

Everytime I get Scrubway, I regret it. Lots of good delis and the sandwiches are about the same price.

Exactly, but my options are limited near my place. If I'm out a little further, we have some pretty decent options, but if I'm sitting on the couch and decide I want to run out and pick up something quickly, it's either BK, McD's, Hardees, Taco Bell, KFC Subway without driving an extra 15-20 minutes each way.