The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

You’re correct you can pretty easily get a calf head from any butcher.

I’ve used a French press for years and honestly think it’s the best way to make good tasting coffee at home.

I've had a Keurig forever and rarely use it anymore. I don't drink coffee often, but do enjoy it. You have any top drawer coffee recommendations that won't kill my budget? 

Good coffee is pricey. The hard part is once you have some good fresh roasted beans it’ll ruin coffee for you since everything else will taste bitter

I've had some that I picked up from Fresh Market and places like that and ground myself. They were good. I think it was around $10/lb. 

I'm not going to be buying it often, so I don't mind something that is a little pricey. I just can't do a $5 per cup type deal. There's some they pick the beans after some animal eats it and shits it out. I think it's the most expensive. I'll pass on those types. 

I've had some that I picked up from Fresh Market and places like that and ground myself. They were good. I think it was around $10/lb.

I'm not going to be buying it often, so I don't mind something that is a little pricey. I just can't do a $5 per cup type deal. There's some they pick the beans after some animal eats it and shits it out. I think it's the most expensive. I'll pass on those types.

Kopi Luwak!!! I split a bag w some friends. It was I want to say $100 for half a lb or something. Was whatever. Definitely not even remotely close to worthwhat it costs. Also lots of fake stuff out there.