The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Lunch for the wife the next two days. Tastes great. Marinaded some skirt steak for 4 hours in an Asian marinade. Sauteed some cucumber, garlic, red bell pepper onion and cherry tomato and butter/olive oil. Fried two eggs and chopped them. Put it all with rice for some steak fried rice. Cilantro garnish. Soy sauce. Delicious.

20180625_015331.jpg

Lunch for the wife the next two days. Tastes great. Marinaded some skirt steak for 4 hours in an Asian marinade. Sauteed some cucumber, garlic, red bell pepper onion and cherry tomato and butter/olive oil. Fried two eggs and chopped them. Put it all with rice for some steak fried rice. Cilantro garnish. Soy sauce. Delicious.

20180625_015331.jpg

Looks good, needs a little more skirt in it, also try this add the cilantro at the end of the process while it is steaming hot still and stir it in, that really permeates it through the entire dish. Cilantro is my favorite flavor/taste in the world.

Looks good, needs a little more skirt in it, also try this add the cilantro at the end of the process while it is steaming hot still and stir it in, that really permeates it through the entire dish. Cilantro is my favorite flavor/taste in the world.

Yeah, should have done that. I put cilantro on everything.

A pound of skirt steak in there - 3 cups of rice (after cooked). 2 cucumbers. 1 whole yellow onion. 2 bell peppers. 2 eggs. 15 cherry tomatoes or so.

House I'm not a huge cucumber fan but wife asked me to make something with the vegetables she got last Friday from "imperfect produce" which is some dumb delivery box program my sister got my wife into.

George its fried rice pal. Difficult to make it much more refined looking.

Major issues here brokebraker...........First of all you NEVER cook seafood on the same side of grill as any other item. Absolutely not. Second, its fairly obvious the grill is not hot, everything looks dried out like IAG's box. Thirdly........no beer in the pic. :doh

Get on my level

Geez. My poverty charm glow grill only has three burners that work so I stuck my well done steak (yeah I know) in the corner. Calling me brokebraker stung the most though.

Thanks sweep.