The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

I’d try all of it. Sure it was good.

Almost every time I pay big money for a meal I regret it.

And I always do my research to make sure the place has great reviews. The experience is what you pay for I guess.

Give me bone-in ribeye at the local grocery store on sale. It’s just as good if prepared right.

It’s usally 50/50 for me. This place wasn’t crazy expensive. Was $200 for lunch for 2 , but we ordered the stuff shown and a few other things I forgot to take pics of. Was good ,

But not great.

I’d try all of it. Sure it was good.

Almost every time I pay big money for a meal I regret it.

And I always do my research to make sure the place has great reviews. The experience is what you pay for I guess.

Give me bone-in ribeye at the local grocery store on sale. It’s just as good if prepared right.

I don't bother even reading reviews any more. It seems like if it's expensive and edible, people think it's amazing by default. There are a bunch of highly rated Vegas restaurants that I'd never eat at again and a bunch of medium rated Vegas restaurants that I keep going back to because their food is outstanding.

Wife lunch.

Kitchen sink fried rice.

Sausage, Canadian bacon, egg, sweet corn, onion, carrot, basil, cilantro and pomegranate seeds. I wanted the balance the salty of the bacon and sausage (very salty) with the sweet of the onion, corn, and pomegranate seeds. I also put some lime to cut it all. A little garlic and butter in the pan to start. Was still a little too salty overall for my taste, but the wife likes salt so I'm sure she won't think so

20180718_021707.jpg

chemical formula of aluminum sulfate

Wife lunch.

Kitchen sink fried rice.

Sausage, Canadian bacon, egg, sweet corn, onion, carrot, basil, cilantro and pomegranate seeds. I wanted the balance the salty of the bacon and sausage (very salty) with the sweet of the onion, corn, and pomegranate seeds. I also put some lime to cut it all. A little garlic and butter in the pan to start. Was still a little too salty overall for my taste, but the wife likes salt so I'm sure she won't think so

20180718_021707.jpg

chemical formula of aluminum sulfate

Looks good. My wife makes my lunch for me as well but doesnt usually look that involved.

26_B34_AD2-_AC41-4224-_A005-9_D6_FCE0506

E216_ABEC-9_E7_E-44_AD-_B91_B-9494_CDF5_

CE605_CFC-6250-4011-94_C0-836_ACCECDE8_E

]B9498_CAA-_A536-456_E-_BD26-1_F38_A47_D7

Went to the SF Moma and decided to eat at the restaurant. Pretty good though don’t really think they are worth of the Michelin Star they have.

looks a bit too pretentious for my liking

they are trying too damn hard

Pizza tonight but not neapolitan style as I was at home. Fennel sausage and basil. Dough didnt ferment long enough. It was good but could have been yeastier and it was a little sweet. Good texture though. 20 hours ferment, needed more.

20180715_195607.jpg

you are rapidly shooting up the charts in the Poverty meal power rankings!

looks very tasty