Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
12264 replies to this topic

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 24408 posts

I’d try all of it. Sure it was good.

Almost every time I pay big money for a meal I regret it.

And I always do my research to make sure the place has great reviews. The experience is what you pay for I guess.

Give me bone-in ribeye at the local grocery store on sale. It’s just as good if prepared right.

It’s usally 50/50 for me. This place wasn’t crazy expensive. Was $200 for lunch for 2 , but we ordered the stuff shown and a few other things I forgot to take pics of. Was good ,
But not great.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 66434 posts
Lobster looks better than George's alien lobster from a week ago. :lol

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

George's alien lobster from a week ago. 

Terrifying. 

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12335 posts
Gotta figure anything that looks like that is super poisonous. First guy to try that kind of lobster that George had was a brave mf

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 31496 posts

First guy to try that kind of lobster that George had was a brave mf

Probably some slave in Russia 2k years ago.  Guinea Pig.  

sweeper

sweeper

next level

• Members
  • 4575 posts

lol wow... what an angle... and yeah looks like someone dropped it allright  :laugh

:laugh

Need your windows cleaned????

Dial  1-800-tgf-theX

sweeper

sweeper

next level

• Members
  • 4575 posts

20180716_085839.jpg

Need your windows cleaned????

Dial  1-800-tgf-theX

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7544 posts

I’d try all of it. Sure it was good.

Almost every time I pay big money for a meal I regret it.

And I always do my research to make sure the place has great reviews. The experience is what you pay for I guess.

Give me bone-in ribeye at the local grocery store on sale. It’s just as good if prepared right.

I don't bother even reading reviews any more. It seems like if it's expensive and edible, people think it's amazing by default. There are a bunch of highly rated Vegas restaurants that I'd never eat at again and a bunch of medium rated Vegas restaurants that I keep going back to because their food is outstanding.

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1605 posts
Wife lunch.

Kitchen sink fried rice.

Sausage, Canadian bacon, egg, sweet corn, onion, carrot, basil, cilantro and pomegranate seeds. I wanted the balance the salty of the bacon and sausage (very salty) with the sweet of the onion, corn, and pomegranate seeds. I also put some lime to cut it all. A little garlic and butter in the pan to start. Was still a little too salty overall for my taste, but the wife likes salt so I'm sure she won't think so

20180718_021707.jpg
chemical formula of aluminum sulfate

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 4505 posts

Wife lunch.

Kitchen sink fried rice.

Sausage, Canadian bacon, egg, sweet corn, onion, carrot, basil, cilantro and pomegranate seeds. I wanted the balance the salty of the bacon and sausage (very salty) with the sweet of the onion, corn, and pomegranate seeds. I also put some lime to cut it all. A little garlic and butter in the pan to start. Was still a little too salty overall for my taste, but the wife likes salt so I'm sure she won't think so

20180718_021707.jpg
chemical formula of aluminum sulfate

Looks good. My wife makes my lunch for me as well but doesnt usually look that involved.

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7668 posts
Lol
SP NATION

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4796 posts

26_B34_AD2-_AC41-4224-_A005-9_D6_FCE0506

E216_ABEC-9_E7_E-44_AD-_B91_B-9494_CDF5_

CE605_CFC-6250-4011-94_C0-836_ACCECDE8_E

]B9498_CAA-_A536-456_E-_BD26-1_F38_A47_D7

Went to the SF Moma and decided to eat at the restaurant. Pretty good though don’t really think they are worth of the Michelin Star they have.

looks a bit too pretentious for my liking

they are trying too damn hard

Pizza tonight but not neapolitan style as I was at home. Fennel sausage and basil. Dough didnt ferment long enough. It was good but could have been yeastier and it was a little sweet. Good texture though. 20 hours ferment, needed more.

20180715_195607.jpg

you are rapidly shooting up the charts in the Poverty meal power rankings!

looks very tasty

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1605 posts

Looks good. My wife makes my lunch for me as well but doesnt usually look that involved.

I wish my wife could cook. She made dinner the other night and I had to fight through it lol.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

MadTiger

MadTiger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Lobster looks better than George's alien lobster from a week ago. :lol

"Is from near Chernobyl. But is okay, yes?"--waiter

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 66434 posts
Got family in town and they wanted to go to some shit Chinese Buffet. Place is horrible, and thankfully I managed not to eat much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users