The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Brutal. I've still never tried one. She was on the latest chef's table pastry chef edition on Netflix and told the story about its origin. Now that I'm not eating as much sugar, it'll probably be a while before I try one.

Happy birthday to the nephew.

Crack pie is delicious. A little bit like a southern butter cake.

Still annoyed. Baking is tough.

Grilled some tomahawk rib eyes along with sautéed poblanos,mushrooms and onions tonight

Had did that go? Twice this summer I tried to grill tomahawks and I over cooked it both times. Still wasn’t bad but was aggravating.

Did you just time it or actually check temp? First time I timed it and didn’t work. 2nd I got it to temp and took it off let it sit for a few covers in tin foil like I always do and only the middle had red...

Might try one more time and not let it sit and see what happens.

Had did that go? Twice this summer I tried to grill tomahawks and I over cooked it both times. Still wasn’t bad but was aggravating.

Did you just time it or actually check temp? First time I timed it and didn’t work. 2nd I got it to temp and took it off let it sit for a few covers in tin foil like I always do and only the middle had red...

Might try one more time and not let it sit and see what happens.

They came out on the rare side was looking for medium rare.I usually go by time and touch I probably should've let them cook another 5 to 8 minutes