The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Gonna need that recipe.

I made a homemade graham cracker crust (smash up graham crackers, sugar, butter, and a little cinnamon)

Then I made a milk chocolate brownie mix and small batch of chocolate cookies dough.

Layered the crust the, brownies, and cookies all the skillet. When it was done, I put on the marshmallows and broiled them till they were toasted.

http://i.imgur.com/QYjUWeT.jpg

gas station sandwich, pure shit

Lmfao. I didn't think you could beat some of the poverty meals you've posted but a fukkkin gas station sandwich???. No way you really would eat one of those. Why would you do that, any fast food place on earth , including Taco Bell, is better than that sandwich. The mayo dripping off the processed cheese makes me want to vomit.

Next time you are considering purchasing such whoreshit, pm me and I'll send you a pizza. No joke.

Lmfao. I didn't think you could beat some of the poverty meals you've posted but a fukkkin gas station sandwich???. No way you really would eat one of those. Why would you do that, any fast food place on earth , including Taco Bell, is better than that sandwich. The mayo dripping off the processed cheese makes me want to vomit.

Next time you are considering purchasing such whoreshit, pm me and I'll send you a pizza. No joke.

Does it make it any worse that halfway through the sandwich I noticed it smelled sour and was probably going bad.

I even took an additional bite after the discovery.

joey you are missing the point of the thread man