The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Outback Steakhouse used to serve a pork chop porterhouse and I would get two every time I went and we used to go once a month.

What House cooked looks exactly like it.....best thing I’ve ever had and the fvckers removed it from their menu.

Have no idea where to find those, would a butcher have pork chops?

Ted the best pork chop on earth is in Nipomo a couple of hours north off the 101 at Jockos, you won't be able to finish one order and they are cooked perfectly. They also have a spencer cut steak(that's what I order) that is dynamite, a must stop when traveling wine country.

Outback Steakhouse used to serve a pork chop porterhouse and I would get two every time I went and we used to go once a month.

What House cooked looks exactly like it.....best thing I’ve ever had and the fvckers removed it from their menu.

Have no idea where to find those, would a butcher have pork chops?

any store has pork chops...…..if you don't see them , ask

Houstons, has a great pork chop.....many locations in cali

any store has pork chops...…..if you don't see them , ask

Houstons, has a great pork chop.....many locations in cali

The key is not to be an off the rack shopper. My local grocer has a 3 day sale on these chops for $2.49 a lb.

So I called up at asked for 8 @2” thick. They worked out to be 12oz a piece. The rest of the dullards are buying 3/4” off the rack for the same price.