The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

All of it looks good, pal.  Damn!  I'm hungry...

Thanks, but figured these deserved to get raked over the coals in here. 

Wtf is in the 2nd pic?

Smoked pulled pork without any sauce and some green beans. From some drive through place in knoxville. It was best of the pics posted actually. 

Thanks, but figured these deserved to get raked over the coals in here.

Smoked pulled pork without any sauce and some green beans. From some drive through place in knoxville. It was best of the pics posted actually.

Gotchya. Bad pic. Thought it was some shredded chicken with something else in it.

If you weren’t eating healthy I’d bury you JD.

You’re doing shit, pass granted.

progress.jpg

Get Some!

Between cutting out sugar and most carbs and busting ass in gym 5 days a week, I'm feeling better than I have in some time. Probably 10 years. 

I've got some more weight I'd like to drop and focus on my strength training. I'm signed up for two 3-5 Mile obstacle course races next year (Spartan) that I will start training for first of the year. My 30's were shit and I got extremely overweight and seems like I was at the doctor every other week for something. I turned 38 in June and said I had had enough. Day to day shit was getting hard for me to do and my back and feet were always killing me. I've just stuck with it and worked hard. I got taken off my blood pressure medicine this week when I followed up with my doctor after 3 months. 

It's crazy how much sugar fucks with you. 

Cheers, Houser. 

progress.jpg

Get Some!

Between cutting out sugar and most carbs and busting ass in gym 5 days a week, I'm feeling better than I have in some time. Probably 10 years.

I've got some more weight I'd like to drop and focus on my strength training. I'm signed up for two 3-5 Mile obstacle course races next year (Spartan) that I will start training for first of the year. My 30's were shit and I got extremely overweight and seems like I was at the doctor every other week for something. I turned 38 in June and said I had had enough. Day to day shit was getting hard for me to do and my back and feet were always killing me. I've just stuck with it and worked hard. I got taken off my blood pressure medicine this week when I followed up with my doctor after 3 months.

It's crazy how much sugar fucks with you.

Cheers, Houser.

I get it JD. That’s why you get a pass on the ruffage.

Congrats on your efforts.