The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Chicken is so good there it’s well worth not caring they’re Bible thumpers. The being closed on Sunday is very tilting though.

So stupid, and I hate what they stand for but the way they run those joints blows the other fast-food chains out of the water.  The lines at the drive-thru are longer than McDonald's, but I spend less time going through them than a McDonald's line... because Chick-Fil-A is very efficient.  The food is ridiculously good for a damn chain.  The salads are great.  I use the app ... got like 4k points.  :laugh

So stupid, and I hate what they stand for but the way they run those joints blows the other fast-food chains out of the water.  The lines at the drive-thru are longer than McDonald's, but I spend less time going through them than a McDonald's line... because Chick-Fil-A is very efficient.  The food is ridiculously good for a damn chain.  The salads are great.  I use the app ... got like 4k points.  :laugh

App is great but it used to be better.  Before they changed it they were always giving away free stuff almost daily.  Now they seem to be more tight with the freebees. 

So stupid, and I hate what they stand for but the way they run those joints blows the other fast-food chains out of the water. The lines at the drive-thru are longer than McDonald's, but I spend less time going through them than a McDonald's line... because Chick-Fil-A is very efficient. The food is ridiculously good for a damn chain. The salads are great. I use the app ... got like 4k points. :laugh

Pal you have NEVER posted a salad pic EVER :laugh